Friday, September 11, 2009

Welcome to the Healthy Back Blog

Hi and Welcome to the Healthy Back Blog courtesy of www.stopthebackache.com .
My name is Steve Haupt and I am a back pain sufferer. I have created this website as a resource to help people finding alternative solutions to the conventional back treatments, many of which simply do not work.
Since being diagnosed with a herniated disc and spondylolisthesis, I began doing extensive research for a solution. It became a journey that led me to alternative solutions. I talked to numerous people that had gone through back surgeries that seemed to work at first but that eventually failed. The reason is simple...the surgery fixed an immediate problem but not the underlying causes for the problem.
I will post articles as often as possible and I encourage people to post questions or comments and I will help anywhere I can.

God Bless,
Steve

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I'm very excited to inform everyone that I'm completely cured from my HSV 1&2 recently. I have used Oregano oil, Coconut oil, Acyclovir, Valacyclovir, Famciclovir, and some other products and it really helped during my outbreaks but I totally got cured! from my HSV with a strong and active herbal medicine ordered from a powerful herbalist and it completely fought the virus from my nervous system and I was tested negative after 15 days of using the herbal medicine. I'm here to let y'all know that herpes virus has a complete cure, I got rid of mine with the help of Dr James herbal mixed medicine and his herbal exploit. Contact him via email: Drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com or Call/WhatsApp Him at +2348152855846 He also said he cures other diseases like:Backache,Arthritis,Arthralgia,Fibrositis,Cancer,Hiv/Aids,Fibroid,Hepatitis ,rectum effect,vaginitis E.T.C thank you..

    ReplyDelete